For the Salad:
- 1 Cucumber, sliced 1/2" thick, then each slice quartered
- 8 oz Cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 Small red onion, halved, then sliced thin (half-moons)
- 1/2 c Kalamata Greek Olives, pitted
- 4 Jarred Pepperoncini peppers, sliced
- 5 oz Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 c Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 c Good Olive Oil (or up to 1/2 c if you prefer it diluted a bit more)
- Salt and Pepper
For the Dressing:
- Mix the first 5 ingredients together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare the dressing. Mix oil and vinegar, add a small pinch of salt and pepper. Shake vigorously.
- Dress the Salad. Top with crumbled Feta Cheese. Serve with Gyros Meat or Sandwiches.