- 6 Strips of thick bacon, cooked until crispy, cut into small strips
- 3/4 c Fresh pineapple chunks, diced into 1/4" chunks
- 1/2 Red bell pepper, diced into 1/4" chunks
- 2 Green onions, sliced thin
- 1/4 c Parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Apple cider vinegar, or more to taste.
- 1 pinch Salt, plus more for seasoning
- 2 lb Fresh Salmon Fillets (I used Steelhead fillets)
- Mix together first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl. Add pinch of salt.
- Preheat broiler. Season fish generously with salt.
- Broil fish on high for 5 minutes, or until edges begin to char. Add several Tablespoons salsa to each fillet. Return to broiler for additional 1-2 minutes. When fish is done, allow to rest 5 minutes before serving. Pass remaining salsa at the table, or save for another occasion.